Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wine Country

A couple of weekends ago I joined some friends out in Augusta, Missouri at the Montelle winery to celebrate a friend's bday. Weekends this time of year are awesome out there because of the live music, great wine, and amazing scenery. I enjoyed my ride out there and even pulled over a few times to take in the beauty at a few scenic points.

This is just a random shot I took out my window while driving...just liked it;)


This is a shot of the Mississppi river (this one is especially for you Anne WP...and the travels of Huck Finn...I thought of you then;)


A shot at the winery overlooking the valley


I think this one is self-explanatory;)

2 comments:

  1. That is a GREAT photo for just taking it out your car window! I see some TALENT there. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited bc I just got a new digital advanced camera...can't wait to take pics;)

    ReplyDelete